SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Favorite cupcake recipe
- Wilton® icing
- Wilton® piping bags with decorative tips
- Wilton® food coloring in brown, red, yellow and orange
- Bake cupcakes per recipe and let them cool completely.
- Frost a layer of icing on the top of the cupcake to create a base for the decorations.
- Using a piping bag and star tip, pipe brown icing onto the cupcakes to create your logs.
- Mix up red, yellow and orange icing.
- Place each color into its own zipper sandwich bag.
- Cut a small corner off of all 3 bags and put them each into the same large Wilton piping bag with a star decorating tip.
- Pipe a decorative fire onto the logs you previously created on your cupcakes.
- Putting all three colors into separate bags first will allow them to combine when piped out without blending the colors too much.