1. Square up a piece of printer paper in the corner of Fiskars® Eco Cutting Mat (18"x24").
2. Align Fiskars® Donna Dewberry Acrylic Ruler (3-1/2"x18-1/2") at a 45-degree angle on top of the paper. Draw a 6" line up on both the acrylic ruler side and the cutting mat side of the paper. Draw a third line to connect the triangle. Cut out.
3. Use Fiskars® 1/4" Rounded Corner Squeeze Punch to round the tips of the triangle. Set aside.
4. Cut yellow, orange and white fabric to the following dimensions: yellow 5"x1-1/4", orange 5"x3", and white 5"x2".
5. Stitch the three swatches together with a 1/4" seam allowance to form one solid square with yellow on bottom, orange in the middle, and white on top.
6. Center the paper triangle pattern over the wrong side of fabric square.
7. Trace around triangle pattern allowing for a 1/4" seam allowance. Cut out.
8. Place the fabric candy corn face down on a slightly larger piece of muslin and stitch along the penciled line on the fabric candy corn leaving a small section unstitched to use for turning the piece right-side out.
9. Trim the excess fabric from the backing fabric and from the candy corn tips to reduce the bulk and turn the piece right-side out
10. Stitch each fabric candy corn onto a 5"x8" piece of muslin.
11. Machine stitch each muslin piece to a 6"x9" piece of burlap. Stitch around the perimeter of the burlap to control the unraveling of the edges.
12. Cut a 7"x4" piece of contrast fabric for the top edge of each panel.
13. Fold the fabric in half to create a 7"x2" piece. Align one long edge with the top edge of the backside burlap panel and fold all the layers over to the front of the panel to the desired length.
14. Pin the layers together and stitch along the edge of the contrast fabric. Make sure the stitch goes through the contrast fabric on the back side of the panel.
15. Repeat steps 1-11 to create additional panels.
16. Hand stitch a length of heavy twine across the tops of all the panels to connect them.