SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rectangular canvas – 11" x 14"
- Paints: white, lime green
- Cardstock: red, lime green, dark green, brown, ivory
- Cricut® cartridge with apple template
- Glue stick
- Green colored pencil
- Paint the entire canvas white.
- Using the green pencil and ruler, mark off a 1" border around the edge of the canvas. Paint the border and canvas edges lime green.
- Using the Cricut®, cut out 12 apples (11 red, 1 green) in a size that will fit on the canvas in a grid pattern.
- Glue the apples to the canvas.
- Make patterns for stem, highlights, and leaves (or use Cricut® shapes). If using a different pattern, trace it on the back of cardstock and cut out with scissors.
- Cut 12 brown stems, 12 ivory highlights, 11 lime green leaves and 1 dark green leaf. Glue these shapes to the apples.