1. Red and white corset stripe front: cut four 2-1/2"x7" out of red felt, three 2-1/2"x7" out of white felt. Sew strips together with a 1/4" seam allowance to create a corset. Start sewing strips with the red felt.
2. Cut the yellow felt 11"x8-1/2" for background for the star.
3. Make a 5-point star, cut 6"x7" out of white felt and shape star. Sew star to yellow felt. Place yellow felt to blue t-shirt near the neckline. Sew yellow felt to blue T-shirt making curves lines for shape.
4. Overlap red and white corset to yellow felt and sew to blue T-shirt.
5. To make muscles: sew scrap knit to the underside of T-shirt on the front and back shoulder and arms, stuffing while sewing.
6. Mask: cut one 12"x3" and two 2"x5". Cut eyes out and make points above and below center of eye. Sew the 2" X 5" pieces to each side of front mask, trimming the front mask to 2" at seam. Sew VelcroÂ® to the open ends.