For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Pleat fabric into small folds horizontally and bind tightly at random intervals with rubber bands.
4. Prepare dye following package instructions.
5. Apply dye colors between banded sections.
6. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
7. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
8. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.