1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric on prepared surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Pour dye from dye bottles to individual spray bottles. Add water to fill bottle. Shake well.
5. Spray very bottom of garment with purple.
6. Fill bottle with more water. Shake well.
7. Spray next to darker color and up to about a third of the way on tee.
8. With Blue dye, apply darker dye at top of tee, adding water to bottle while proceeding down shirt to meet up to one third down shirt.
9. Immediately under blue dye, apply full-strength turquoise dye, adding water to bottle as you proceed down to meet purple dye.
10. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
11. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
12. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.