1. Draw or trace lightly onto Funkin art to be cut out.
2. Use Funkin Carving Tool to cut along the pencil outline.
3. Remove the cut part of Funkin and clean up any rough edges with the tool.
4. Paint thin outline around the edge of carving to make it pop. Allow to dry.
5. Screw in a small cup hook in the top of the stem on the Funkin.
6. Create a loop with the ribbon to the desired length for the Funkin to hang. Tie a bow at the top and hang from shepherds hook. Hang the Funkin from the cup hook on the bottom of ribbon loop.
7. Using glue gun, glue some silk leaves around the top of the Funkin to hide the cup hook.
8. Place the bunch of dried branches around the base of the shepherds hook. Use a small piece of duct tape wrapped around branches and pole to secure in place.
9. Tie a ribbon around branches and pole, over the duct tape to hide.