1. Paint letters light gray. When paint dries, paint dark gray stripes across all the letters. Spray with gloss varnish.
2. Cut out whiskers, ears, paws and tail from corrugated paper; paint stripes on the tail. Glue the corrugated pieces to the letters, as shown.
3. Make eyes from black and white papers and glue to “C."
4. Cut out and adhere pink nose and claws.
5. Apply letters to spell, “feed me" to tag, and rub with pink chalk. Tie a bow around the cat neck and another around the tail. Attach tag to neck bow.