1. Cut lime green paper into a rectangle (approx. 7-1/2"x3").
2. Cut fuschia paper into a slightly smaller rectangle than the green.
3. Cut white paper into a slightly smaller rectangle than the fuschia.
4. Take the corner rounder punch or scissors and round the corners of all the rectangles.
5. Glue the rectangles together.
6. Cut circles out of all of the colors for the caterpillar body, approx. 15 circles.
7. Using the Cricut® machine, cut letters out to spell “ I Reading!" (If no Cricut® machine, alphabet stickers can be used instead.) Approx. letter size 1-1/2".
8. Using the Cricut® machine, cut out heart shape. (Heart sticker could also be used.)
9. Glue lettering onto the layered rectangle.
10. Glue circles below lettering to create caterpillar.
11. Stick Gems on top of circles for more dimension and bling! Leave gem off the last circle.
12. Draw face and antennas onto the last circle.
13. Punch hole through layered rectangle.
14. Tie ribbon through the hole.