SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint -- 4 oz. Slick White
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Glue Pen
- 6"x6" tulle squares (2)
- Waxed paper
- Paper towel
- Black fabric flats (1 pr.)
1. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Tape waxed paper over pattern.
2. Tape tulle over waxed paper, to cover waxed paper and entire pattern.
3. Shake paint bottle to be sure there are no air bubbles in the tip.
4. Practice drawing lines on a paper towel, being careful not to drag tip of bottle on the paper towel, for smooth lines.
5. Trace lines of pattern with tip of paint bottle. Allow to dry completely.
6. Repeat for both shoes.
7. Cut around edges sugar skull cats, cutting through the waxed paper.
8. Carefully peel waxed paper off the back of each cat.
9. On the back of the cats, squeeze glue around the edges.
10. Place cats on shoes, pressing lightly with fingers.