Note: Allow to dry between painting steps.
1. Use 3/4" flat brush to basecoat entire crate Shimmering Silver. Rinse brush.
2. Use same brush with Electric Blue to basecoat wood plaque. Let dry completely and then sand and add another coat. Let dry completely. Rinse brush.
3. Add thin coat of Clear Chalkboard Coating on plaque. (Follow Clear Coat package instructions.)
4. Use pouncers dipped in Scorching Yellow, Torrid Orange, Sizzling Pink, Fiery Red, and Electric Blue to dot randomly all over crate. Repeat as needed.
5. Use hot glue to attach plaque to front of crate. Personalize with chalk.
Helpful Hint: Sanding in between coats helps create smooth, even coat on Clear Chalkboard surface.