1. Select green Edge Stamp Asst layer.
2. Trim two A2 Lace Combo layers slightly and apply strong adhesive around the non-cut perimeter of lace layer to create a pocket. Adhere A2 Lace layer on top of green stamp edge layer.
3. Adhere kraft border strip to top of pocket. Do not adhere pocket shut. Trim ends of border.
4. Using a hole punch, punch holes on the border ends.
5. String jute through border holes. Tie jute in the center.
6. Select red tag from Asst. Tags Darks. Attach to center jute bow.
7. Adhere kraft swirl shape from cardstock shapes. Add rhinestones as shown.
8. Adhere bird shape to center of tag.
9. Add utensils. Tie center utensil with gingham ribbon.