1. Prepare globe and stand by cleaning off all dust.
2. With globe still attached to stand, spray all sides with chalkboard paint, following manufacturer’s instructions. Repeat with several light coats of paint to achieve good coverage. Allow to dry completely.
3. Carefully remove globe from base, if possible, or completely mask globe with paper and tape, leaving only the stand exposed.
4. Spray stand with cinnabar natural stone finish, following manufacturer’s instructions. Repeat coats as necessary to achieve full coverage. Allow to dry completely.
5. Reattach globe to base or remove masking from globe. To prime chalkboard paint, rub the entire surface of globe with chalk, then wipe it away.
6. Write messages or quotes on globe surface with chalk.