1. Place Sassy Dot and Sassy Cheetah PUL laminate sides together. Using pressing cloth, press with iron to fuse laminate sides together. Repeat with other PUL squares.
2. Pin zipper, coil side down on Cheetah side of fused PUL. Don’t worry about the end of the zipper tape extending past the PUL, you will trim it later. Slide tab to bottom of zipper.
3. Using a zipper foot, stitch zipper to PUL. Fold back zipper tape and topstitch zipper tape to PUL, close to zipper teeth on Cheetah side of PUL. Repeat process on other side of zipper with the remaining PUL square.
4. Slide zipper tab up to halfway open zipper. With Cheetah sides facing, pin sides and bottom of bag together. Zipper will be top of bag.
5. Starting at side of bag, stitch down side, across bottom and back up to top using a 1/2" seam allowance. Backstitch to secure.
6. With a hand needle and thread, hand stitch to tack zipper coils together at end of bag. Tack zipper together again securely across seam line. Trim excess zipper tape.
7. With Sassy Dot side facing out, bring bottom of bag to a point, aligning bottom and side seams. Measure 2-1/2" across point and mark, then stitch on line. Make sure top and side seams are open to reduce bulk when stitching. Trim seam to 1/4". Repeat for other side.
8. Completely open zipper and turn bag right side out. Close zipper.
9. Seal stitching holes by placing finished bag in a hot dryer for 20 minutes.