SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton Bake Easy™ or vegetable pan spray
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup firmly-packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Wilton® 4-Pc. Mug Set
- Wilton® 9" x 9" Square Pan
- Wilton® 16"x10" Cooling Grid
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare mugs with vegetable pan spray. Place in 9" x 9" square pan.
- Divide pie filling evenly among mugs.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients untill well blended and crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling in mugs.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Cool mugs in pan on cooling grid 25-30 minutes or until mugs are cool enough to touch. Serve warm.