1. Measure all floss out 48" and cut.
2. Fold the floss in half. Tie the folded end and knot, creating a 1" loop at the folded end.
3. Tape floss down at folded end. Spread floss out by chevron pattern color. The color to use first will be spread out on both ends. The color to follow will be the next in from the right side and the left side and so on.
4. Using the floss on the exterior, double not the floss over the 3 other colors until you reach the center. Repeat from the other exterior side. Double knot the middle strands.
5. Continue with next color, and repeat until all rows are complete and the bracelet is desired length.