1. Cut straws to fit along the inside edge of the frame with an X-Acto® knife. Glue in place.
2. Cut thin burlap ribbon to edge along the frame. Glue in place.
3. Attach a starfish or other embellishment to one corner of the frame.
4. Attach photos to the chicken wire with magnets or small clothespins.
5. Cut a 28" length of cording. Slide cording through one of the loops on the back of the frame. Fold the cord in half, slide the ends through the other loop and tie into a slipknot. Trim off excess cord.