1. Sew costumes following pattern directions.
2. Embellish as desired.
1. Pink – cut one piece of elastic 16". Overlap one inch and hand stitch. Cut a 3" circle of pink performance fabric for base. Cut a 12" piece of pink feather boa and spiral on top of circle –gluing in place. Cut a 15" x 1" piece of performance fabric. Baste a running stitch along one long edge. Pull to gather into a circle. Glue circle on top of feather and Add sequins (cut from sequin fabric) to center. Glue or stitch on top of elastic overlap.
2. Purple – Cut a 16" piece of purple elastic. Overlap one inch and hand stitch. Cut a 12" piece of purple feather boa and twist into a ball shape. Weave a 1/2" x 15" piece of performance fabric into ball and glue for bottom. Stitch or glue to elastic overlap. Add sequins cut from purple sequin fabric to feathers.
3. Turquoise – Glue a 15" piece of feather boa along topside of satin headband. Cut an 8 X 8 piece of turquoise performance fabric for bow. Fold right sides together and stitch short ends 1/4" seam. Stitch long end leaving a 3" opening for turning. Turn and use a 1" x 2" scrap to form center of bow and stitch. Glue to one side of headband on top of feathers.
4. Gold – Cut a 1" x 15" scrap of gold sequin fabric and glue to gold satin headband – trimming to fit. Cut a 14" Piece of gold feather boa and form a bow shape. Use a 1" x 2" piece of sequin fabric for center of bow. Stitch center and glue to one side of headband.
5. White – Cut a 2" x 15" piece of sequin fabric and glue while wrapping white headband. Cut a 1" x 13" piece of performance fabric and glue to underside of headband, trimming to fit. Add white feather clip to one side.