3/8" seam allowance
1. From Mod Girl, cut; one 12"x 21" (skirt); one 3"x 21" (waistband); two 3"x 18" (waist ties); one 5"x 8" (pocket); two 3"x21" (straps). From Cheetah, cut one trapezoid 7-1/2" long with a 6" top and 8-1/2" bottom (apron top).
2. Skirt – fold under 12" sides and 21" bottom edge, stitch to hem.
3. Zigzag FOE on 8" top edge of pocket and 6" top edge of apron top.
4. Stitch Fun Flower applique to apron top.
5. Fold under sides and bottom of pocket; topstitch to center of skirt. Stitch down center for pocket sections.
6. For straps, fold in half lengthwise, right sides together. Stitch long edge and one short edge, trim and turn using Fast Turn.
7. Pin straps on right side of apron top aligning side edges. Topstitch around straps.
8. Stitch short ends of ties to waistband. Stitch waistband to skirt, right sides together.
9. Fold waistband to back of skirt and pin ties together, folding seam allowances to inside. Topstitch along waistband bottom, making sure to catch back in stitching. Continue topstitching to tie ends.
10. Center and pin bottom edge of apron top under waistband, overlapping about 1-1/2". Stitch top edge of waistband to attach and continue topstitching along both ties to finish.