1. Prepare linzer cookie dough and roll out to 1/8" thick. Using Linzer cutter set and dough, cut one solid star cookie and one with center cut out for each treat. Bake on cookie sheet and cool completely on cooling grid.
2. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Tint portions orange and black using candy color sets; reserve some white.
3. Using spatula, spread melted white Candy Melts candy on solid cookie; sandwich with cutout cookie. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
4. Using cut parchment bag and melted black Candy Melts candy, pipe dot eyes, mouth and buttons, and outline and fill in top hat. Using cut parchment bag and melted orange Candy Melts candy, pipe pull-out nose. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
5. Scoop out ice cream and place in wine glass. Garnish with red/white sparkling sugar and add cookie to top of ice cream.