1. Select 3-5 Prism floss colors. Cut strands 72" long. Fold in half to form a loop and tie an over-hand knot.
2. Gather all the strands together except for one. With the selected color, make a right-hand double knot around all of the other strands.
3. Repeat the knot 9 times.
4. Select another Prism color and make 10 right-hand double knots.
5. Continue this process with all of the colors.
6. After one rotation of each color, repeat the color order until bracelet is at the desired length. Knot the strands together. Make two 2" tails and knot the ends.