Yield - 16 marshmallows
1. Place 1/2 cup of cocoa powder in a small bowl. Lightly coat 8'x8' No-Bake Collapsible Pan with non-stick cooking spray. Dust base and sides of pan with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder; set aside.
2. In a 2-1/2 quart saucepan, add corn syrup, granulated sugar, 1/2 cup water and honey. Mix to combine. Bring to boiling over high heat. Cook, without stirring (syrup mixture will bubble and foam), until a candy thermometer registers 245°F when dipped into syrup.
3. Meanwhile, place 3/4 cup cold water in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk; sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand to bloom while syrup is cooking.
4. Slowly pour cooked syrup over bloomed gelatin. Gradually increase mixer to high, whipping 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture is thick and fluffy. Add vanilla and 1/2 cup cocoa powder; whip for 1 minute to incorporate. Pour marshmallow mixture into prepared pan. Using an offset spatula spread evenly, smoothing top. Pour chocolate chips on top; spread evenly, fully covering the surface. Let set, uncovered, for 1 to 3 hours or until firm.
5. Fold down sides of Collapsible Pan. Lightly coat Perforated Cutting Wheel with non-stick cooking spray; dust with cocoa powder. Cut into 2" squares. Press cut edges in cocoa powder to prevent sticking. Discard remaining cocoa powder. Store covered, at room temperature until ready to serve.
Variation: For chopped walnut topping, replace miniature chocolate chips with 1 cup chopped walnuts