SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spoon Candy Mold
- Various Candy Melts and Chocolate Melts, Milk Chocolate, White and Candy Cane Melts
- Microwavable Safe Bowls
- Various Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Melt wafers in a microwavable bowls.
- Melt for one minute at 50% power, stir and then melt for thirty seconds at 50% power until nice and smooth.
- Fill in the whole candy mold. The candy melts can be lightly mixed together to make a marble spoon.
- Allow to completely dry before turning over mold and pushing the candy spoons out.
- Melt a small amount of candy to dip or drizzle dry spoons.
- Add sprinkles.