1. Place gift item in brown paper bag and fold top over about 1". Roll over again. Staple in place.
2. Cut a piece of patterned cardstock 4-1/2" x 7" and adhere to bag.
3. Cut a coordinating piece of patterned cardstock 4" x 5-1/2" and adhere to side front of bag and on top of previous patterned cardstock.
4. Tie ribbon around bag and secure in place.
5. Die-cut ornament from patterned cardstock. Add glitter embellishments by attaching sturdy double-stick tape to ornament in selected areas. Apply glitter to tape.
6. Die-cut ornament again from solid cardstock. Apply snowflake Texture Fades folder to cardstock, centering snowflakes. Trim ornament to make band. Apply chalks or ink pad directly onto design. Adhere band to ornament.
7. Die-cut Evergreens from cardstock. Embellish with distressing ink. Adhere to ornament.
8. Create a bow from ribbon. Attach to ornament with hot glue. Embellish with green moss and decorative pearl pins. Adhere to bag.
9. Apply Textured Impression to patterned cardstock. Select sentiment and trim to fit. Apply inkpad to word. Adhere to bag.
10. Embellish bag with buttons.