1. Disassemble frame and attach green patterned paper as background. Cover bottom half with carefully trimmed snowflake paper, secured in a few edge areas with glue stick.
2. Cut two holly leaves from felt and outline with glitter glue. Set aside to dry. When dry, stitch to cuff of purchased stocking, along with 3 small jingle bells.
3. Mount photo onto green cardstock and trim edges with scallop shears and mini hole punch. Attach to background at a slight angle. Overlap photo with stocking.
4. Cut a few small snowflakes from remaining snowflake paper, and attach at top corner of photo.
5. Adhere “Dear Santa," alphabet stickers along top edge. Embellish snowflakes with rhinestones. Tuck a few small holiday stickers or other embellishments inside stocking opening. Reassemble frame.