1. Basecoat the letters white. Allow to dry. Use a ruler to draw faint diagonal lines on the surface only of the letters. Fill in alternating lines with red paint.
2. When paint is dry, outline letters and edges of stripes with Black marker.
3. Brush glitter glue (Red on Red stripes, Opal on White stripes) onto the letters.
4. Cut 3 holly leaves from stiff green felt; outline with green glitter glue.
5. Tie 3 jingle bells onto narrow red ribbon.
6. When all the glitter glue is dry, glue on the leaves, tie on the bells, and tie on the wide ribbon.