1. Cover top and sides of canvas with mod podge and cover with patterned paper from the 12" x 12" paper pad. Try to choose the paper with the moon on it and position it at the top of the canvas so it looks like the moon is in the background. Refer to the sample for placement and paper choice.
2. Trim excess paper away and turn the paper to the sides and smooth. Let dry then sand the edges to distress a little.
3. Color the moon with a yellow colored pencil. You could also use a yellow crayon.
4. Use the hot glue gun to wrap the ribbon around the canvas, secure the ribbon on the left and right sides and bottom only – leave the top open and looped up about 6" to be used as a hanger.
5. Embellish the canvas with elements from the Sleigh and Deer Layered Accents pack.
6. Fashion a hanger out of the pinecone and secure to the ribbon. Use the same process to make the berry spray into a decoration.
7. Use a piece of twine to attach the Christmas Morning tag to the ribbon.