1. Cut white cardstock to measure 20"x10". This will be the base.
2. Cut black cardstock to create 3 mats to measure 6-3/4"x4-3/4", cut kraft cardstock to create 3 mats measuring 7"x5", cut red cardstock to create 3 mats measuring 7-1/2"x5-1/2". Layer them using foam squares. Adhere to white base.
3. Cut triangles to create banner and punch holes at each top corner to thread twine through. Adhere embellishment to each triangle. Hot glue corners to frame. Add embellishment to each end of banner.
4. Cut letters for the top of each black mat and adhere. Cut a 4" length of magnetic strip and adhere to center of black cardstock cover with green paper. Write or print names and cut to measure 1-1/4"x1-1/4" and mat in red cardstock. Adhere magnet to back of each one.
5. Create snow slopes from white cardstock and adhere with foam squares to center mat. Embellish with Jolee’s stickers.