1. Spray the pot, star, and pine cone gold.
2. Spray the pine cone Green
3. Carve the scrap of Styrofoam and wedge it into the pot, below the rim. Glue the green pine cone onto the Styrofoam, and let dry.
4. Print the guest name and “Ho Ho Ho!”? onto red cardstock and cut into narrow banners. Glue to the back of the gold star and glue the star onto the top of the pine cone.
5. Squeeze gold glitter glue on the edges of the pine cone scales. When dry, spread gold glitter glue onto the star and the pot, with your finger.
*Original images will shrink by 50-70%
1. Cut 4 strips of shrink film to 2"x11".
2. Stamp or draw images on shrink film. Add color as desired.
3. Shrink as instructed on shrink film package. DO NOT LET COOL.
4. Wrap warm strip around a small cylindrical glass/vase leaving a Â½”? gap between ends. Let cool.