1. Use a white 6"x6" card as the base. Cut a piece of tan cardstock to 5-1/2"x5-1/2".
2. Apply Textured Impression to tan paper and adhere to card base.
3. Tear two pieces of white cardstock to form snow. Trim pieces to fit inside tan paper. Adhere in place.
4. Die-cut two Christmas Trees out of patterned paper from Christmas Tree #2 die. Adhere or stitch center of Trees together and fan out. Adhere to card base.
5. Die-cut Banner Triplits from plain and colored cardstock and glittered poly foam. Adhere decorative Banners to plain Banner bases. Adhere all to card. Adhere clear buttons to Banner.
6. Tie red ribbon around base of card.