1. Paint the frame with red paint (project uses a 12”x12” frame).
2. On a plain sheet of 8-1/2”x11” paper, type or write the daily schedule-breakdown for the class, leaving blanks for the time periods where activities are subject to change.
3. Trim the daily schedule down to an 8”x 8” square and adhere it to the center of a 12”x12” sheet of patterned paper.
4. Insert this combined square into the painted frame.
5. On a plain sheet of paper, type or write the phrase “Sign of the Times,” keeping the phrase within a 1-1/4”x3” rectangle. Cut out the phrase, leaving a small border all around.
6. Die-cut the Sign and (2) Signposts from black cardstock.
7. Adhere “Sign of the Times” phrase to the Sign.
8. Attach the Sign to one of the Signposts, using jump rings.
9. Turn the second Signpost on its side and use it to extend the original post. (If desired, use scissors to trim the jump ring holes).
10. Adhere Sign to the left side of the frame.
11. Using a dry-erase marker, write in the daily activities on the glass.