SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay – 2 pkg. red
- Small amount of green & brown
- Tin foil
- Small detailing tools
- Soften then roll 1 package of red clay into a ball.
- Shape into an apple with a slight indentation in the top.
- With a small amount of green clay, form a leaf – use detailing tool to create lines in leaf.
- Place leaf on top of apple.
- Use a small amount of brown clay to form a stem, place on apple.
- For small apples, repeat above steps using 1/3 of a package of red for each apple.
- Place apples on a piece of foil.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions and bake.