1. Drill holes in the center of all three discs. The medium 6-3/4" disc should come predrilled. Wiggle the drill when drilling the smallest disc to make the hole larger so that the extra ribbon width will fit through.
2. Fold the ribbon in half. Glue the ends of the ribbon to one end of the dowel rod. Make sure to wrap it tightly and to not allow creasing so the ribbon is flat against the dowel rod.
3. Thread the dowel rod through all three discs. Use a wood doll pin to decide on the desired distance you want the discs from one another. Add glue to the dowel rod and pull the disc into pace. Add a bead around the top and bottom where the disc and dowel meet for added support.
4. Tape off the ribbon with masking tape. Paint the smallest disc ivory, medium disc almond and largest disc pink.
5. Glue the doll pins around the perimeter of the disc just below the ball at the top of the pin. The ball will rise above the top of the disc with the rest going below. Place the pins so that the slit is facing out.
6. Paint the bottom pins pink, middle pins almond and top pins ivory overlapping the spray to create and ombre effect.