1. Choose papers for each of the boxes.
2. Trace each of the box lids onto the backside of papers and cut out.
3. For the sides of the lid and boxes, just measure the width and cut out several strips.
4. Choose an embossing folder. Place the paper to be embossed into the folder. Sandwich the folder between the A plate and 2 B plates. Run through Embossing machine. Remove paper from folder and sand the surface with a sanding block. Wipe down with a Dust Buddy.
5. Dry fit pieces to the boxes. Sides of the lid and boxes will use 2 strips of paper and will need to be overlapped on the ends.
6. Use double sided tape to attach paper to the boxes.
7. Line the bottom and sides inside of the box with a brighter color paper. Glue in place.
8. Edge the bottom of the boxes with ribbon trim.
9. Make a medallion for the large box. Cut 2 strips of paper 1" wide. Fold the strips about 1/2" wide and crease the edges. Glue the ends of the 2 strips together. Form a circle and glue the other ends together.
10. Punch or cut out a 2", 1-1/2" and a 1" circle from paper. If desired, sand the edges of the circles. Stack the circles and insert a brad through the center. Tear off 2 sections of Washi tape and attach to the bottom circle. Dovetail the ends with scissors. Glue to the center of the creased circle.
11. Trim the top of the largest box with Washi tape. Glue the medallion onto the box.
12. Trim the other boxes with Baker' twine.
13. Add a skeleton to the small box if desired.
14. Make a small tag on light colored paper. Write a name or R.I.P. with an extra fine tipped marker. Punch a hole on each end and attach small brads. Tear off some Washi tape and attach to side of the medium box. Glue the tag onto Washi strip.