Tools & Supplies
• Wire Cutters
• Long/Flat Nose Pliers
• 2 yds 3mm Matte Bright Blue Curb Chain
• 2 yds 3mm Orange and Gold Curb Chain
• 2 yds 3mm Hot Pink and Gold Curb Chain
• Coral Flowers Decorative Links 5 pcs
• 7mm Bright Silver Jump Rings
• 18mm Bright Silver Lobster Clasp
DIRECTIONS FOR SQUARE FRAME NECKLACE:
1. Cut 3 lengths of 12” chain, 1 in each color, with the wire cutters. Cut 2 -6” lengths of the matte bright blue chain.
2. Open a large jump ring, and slide on the last link of one of the 12” chains. Attach another jump ring to the chain 5” down. Slide the last link of the chain back onto the first jump ring.
3. Repeat Step 2 with the same jump rings and another length of 12” chain, this time attaching the second jump ring to the chain 5-1/4” down.
4. Repeat Step 2 with the same jump rings and the last length of 12” chain, attaching the second jump ring 5-1/2” down.
5. Slide the jump rings on the flower connectors onto the large jump rings on each side of the necklace, and close the large jump rings.
6. Open the small jump rings on the other side of the flower connectors, and attach each flower connector to a 6” length of matte bright blue chain.
7. Attach a jump ring to one side of the matte bright blue chain, and the lobster clasp to the other side.