1. Prepare glass to be painted by wiping surface with rubbing alcohol.
2. Apply dots to surface by dipping the back end of a paintbrush into the paint bottle and dotting the paint on the surface. Painted dots can also be applied using a 3D squeeze tip on the bottle. Apply dots to the back of a plate or the outside of drinking glasses.
3. Apply dots in multiple colors. After applying 3-4 colors, allow to dry for 10 minutes before adding more colors.
4. Continue adding dots to desired look.
5. Follow manufacturer' directions on paint bottle to make glassware dishwasher safe.