1. Shred flowers.
2. Take off plastic caps of treat pops and fill with flowers.
3. Cover top with a square of paper, fold down and glue.
4. Cut strip of burlap 1” wider and 1” longer than circumference of treat pop.
5. Fold top under 1/2” and glue around top of pop leaving 1” free.
6. Fold the free 1”and glue down length of pop, overlapping raw edge.
7. Fold burlap under the bottom of the pop and glue.
8. Rip fabric strip approximately 2-1/2” wide and tie in a bow around the treat pop.
9. Glue knot to pop to secure.