1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric on prepared surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Spray very bottom right of tee with green.
5. Fill bottle with more water. Shake well.
6. Spray next to darker color and up to about a third of the way on tee. Refer to photo.
7. With red dye, apply darker dye at top left of tee, adding water to bottle while proceeding down shirt to about one-third down tee.
8. Apply full-strength yellow dye to middle third of tee.
9. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
10. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
11. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.