SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Assorted holiday scrapbook papers
- Clear tacky glue
- Coordinating colored pony beads
- 24" of coordinating 1/4" assorted ribbons
- Original or photocopied pictures
- Trace cookie cutter onto scrapbook papers, photos or copies.
- Cut out shape.
- Run a bead of glue around outside edge of cut out shape.
- Carefully place paper or photo, making sure all edges match up to cutter.
- Allow to dry completely before decorating.
- Run a bead of glue around center of the outer edge of cutter.
- Attach ribbon leaving enough ribbon at top to make hanger.
- Combine both ribbons and thread through pony beads.
- Embellish with additional ribbon for accents.