1. Follow Simplicity® pattern 2250, View B to construct dress.
2. Omit tie at center back and straps.
3. Shorten ruffle trim by making it the same measurement as the back top bodice. Sew the trim the same as the instructions view except for the gathering.
4. For high-low hemline: measure 3” up from front of knee and down to mid-calf at back of knee. Measure from waist down to desired length at the front and back. Draw a curved line from front to back.
5. Complete hem per instructions on pattern adding fringe trim to bottom of dress.