Refer to photo
1. Cover the table with newspaper. Peel the paper wrappers from the crayons.
2. Dab aqua ink pad on canvas for a sky effect, leaving a corner white for sun.
3. Use yellow/orange gelatos to create sun effect in upper left corner.
4. Arrange crayons along bottom edge of the canvas, and use the hot glue gun to adhere the crayons to the canvas, keeping the bottom of the crayons flush with the edge of the canvas.
5. Put something under the edge of the canvas that the crayons are glued to, to create a gentle angle to the canvas. Use the heat tool to melt the crayons and allow them to drip down the canvas. Keep the hairdryer on a low setting so that the wax does not splatter. Allow the wax to dry.
6. Ink the 7" strips of newsprint with ink pads to create the three flowers. Let dry.
7. Accordian fold the strips then fold in half and glue edges together. Pinch or bunch in center to create more texture and dimension.
8. Arrange on canvas and glue in place.
9. Embellish with the leaves, glue in place.
10. Wrap twine around entire canvas over crayons several times and tie a bow. Glue under bow to hold in place.