1. Paint background board light grey. Allow to dry
2. Paint the letters white on the front and sides. Allow to dry.
3. Space out letters on light grey board, doing a “dry run.”
4. Once placement is as desired, glue the letters in place, picking up one at a time to glue. Allow to dry.
5. Using the dremel, drill starter holes about 1/4" apart around the edge of each letter, including the inside of openings such as in “R” or “0”.
6. Hammer wire brads about halfway down into the letter until they feel sturdy.
7. Loop the bands onto the brads, don’t create patterns, but work in different directions. Loop over every brad.