SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scribbles® Alpha Stamp Kit
- Scribbles® Small Stamp, Bird
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint Lime, Golden Tan, Mandarin Orange, Crimson Red, Petal Pink & Sunshine Yellow
- Four 12" x 12" canvasesz
- Disposable paintbrushes
- Disposable plate
- Soap & water
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Smooth a basecoat of Crimson Red, Lime, Sunshine Yellow and Mandarin Orange onto the canvases, one color per canvas. While basecoat is still wet, dry brush edges with a contrasting color and let dry.
- a. Petal Pink for the Crimson Red canvas
b. Golden Tan for the Lime canvas
c. Mandarin Orange for the Sunshine Yellow canvas
d. Crimson Red for the Mandarin Orange canvas
2. Allow to dry.
3. Brush black paint from the kit onto letter stamps then press onto canvases as shown, creating the phrase, “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." Clean letters with soap and water for future use.
4. Dab black paint onto bird stamp and press in right lower corner of each canvas. Clean stamp with soap and water for future use.