1. Make a wrapped beaded connector with a 6x8mm aqua AB rondelle crystal. Attach one side to the lobster clasp and the other to the small loop on a round toggle clasp before closing.
2. Crimp a 22" length of beading wire to the large loop on the toggle clasp.
3. String 18" of 6x8mm crystal AB rondelles onto the wire. Crimp to the large loop on another toggle clasp.
4. Make another wrapped beaded connector with a 6x8mm aqua AB rondelle crystal, attaching one side to the small loop on the round toggle from Step 3 and the other side to the small loop on another round toggle.
5. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to make 18” strands with the following: another strand- 6x8mm crystal AB rondelles, 2 strands- turquoise AB rondelles, 1 strand- grey blue rondelles, 1 strand aqua AB rondelles.
6. Twist necklace and close to wear.