1. Wash surfaces in warm soapy water. Allow to dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Measure and tape around bottom of glass to create a painted border. Using a pouncer tool, or spray paint system, apply the band of color; Metallic Opaque Black Nickel. Apply a second coat if a stronger color is desired.
3. Embellish the band of color rim with painted dots using the writer tip of a bottle cap. Cut out desired design elements.
4. Remove the backing from the silkscreen and set aside to later store the silkscreen. Position silk screen on glass surface where desired; press in place.
5. Silkscreen designs on glasses and frame using Wedding Cake. Pour a small amount of paint onto a foam plate. Load the paint sparingly on a pouncer, dab off excess, and tap onto silkscreen. Apply second coat if necessary.
6. While paint is still wet, carefully peel off the silkscreen. Wash and completely dry silkscreens before reusing. Do not allow paint to dry on silkscreen. Let painted designs dry for 30 minutes before applying another silkscreen. Allow project to dry completely
7. All painted glass projects should be cured to increase the paint's durability. Use either of the following techniques:
8. Bake to Cure - Place dry painted glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350 degress F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.
9. Air Cure - Air dry completed projects for 21 days before using.