1. Disassemble photo frame. Remove photo mat from frame. Discard glass from the frame. Adhere Step Two Lace Doily layers under the photo mat openings. Adhere Step Two Bulk Assorted layers in blue to back of Lace Doily Layer. Re-insert photo mat into frame.
2. For the left side opening, select cardstock elements for a clothesline from Baby Boy Embellishment kit. Attach to mat opening; use clothespins to attach clothes to the line. Use foam dimensional adhesive to secure clothes to mat opening.
3. Add bear element from chipboard shapes. Cut chipboard blocks apart as shown. Add to frame. Embellish with additional shapes as desired.
4. For the right side opening, add wallet-sized photo to center of mat opening. Adhere clothespin.
5. Add yellow tag to left of photo, tucking behind photo. Add white label to tag, tucking label behind photo. Add alphabet stickers to label. Tie tag with twine.
6. Add chipboard element to right of photo. Embellish with additional shapes as desired.