1. Punch or cut a hole 1' from the bottom on the back side of one Mini Star Card using circle punch. This will fit around the neck of the water bottle to make a hanger pocket.
2. Cut a Kraft Mini card envelope in half lengthwise and adhere to bottle hanger, right above the star cut-out.
3. Adhere sticker to front of envelope. Add rhinestone gems.
4. Select cupcake shape from Happy Birthday cardstock shapes. Cut and layer as shown. Adhere to Step Three Tag. Add rhinestone and yellow ribbon. Insert into pocket. Add desired contents.
1. Place contents in a clear treat bag. Fold the second Mini Star Card over the top of the treat bag. Staple card in place.
2. Add tag to treat bag topper. Adhere chipboard element to tag. Attach ribbon to tag, add rhinestone.