MEASUREMENTS Approx 50 x 58"
GAUGE 8 sts and 13 rows = 4" in stocking st. 7½ sts and 16 rows = 4" in garter st.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 balls Bernat® Blanket Brights™ (10.5 oz/300 g; 220 yds/201 m) Pixie Pink
- Size U.S. 11 circular knitting needle 40" long or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Cast on 96 sts. Do not join.
- Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows: Knit 17 rows [garter st], noting first row is WS.
- Next row: [WS]. K3. *K2. Kfb. Rep from * to last 3 sts. K3. 126 sts.
- 1st row: [RS]. Knit.
- 2nd row: K10. Purl to last 10 sts. P10.
- 3rd row: K11. *Sl1. K3, then psso over 3 knit sts. Rep from * to last 11 sts. K11.
- 4th row: K10. P1. *P3. yo. Rep from * to last 11 sts. P1. K10. Rep last 4 rows for pat until work from beg measures approx 53", ending on a 1st row.
- Next row: [WS]. K3. *K2. K2tog. Rep from * to last 3 sts. K3. 96 sts. Knit 17 rows [garter st]. Cast off.
Approx = Approximate(ly) Beg = Begin(ning) K = Knit K2tog = Knit next 2 stitches together Kfb = Increase 1 stitch by knitting into front and back of next stitch Pat = Pattern P = Purl Psso = Pass slipped stitch over Rep = Repeat RS = Right side Sl1 = Slip next stitch knitwise St(s) = Stitch(es) WS = Wrong side Yo = Yarn over