1. Cut a 4“ x 6“ piece of cardstock as a base for the first page/cover of the album.
2. Trim a photo to 3-1/2“ x 4“ and place on left edge of cardstock base.
3. Machine stitch around the photo desired.
4. Remove the quote card from the pad and trim slightly to fit on base.
5. Use one of the pieces that were trimmed off, flip it over to the patterned side, and adhere it between the quote and the photo.
6. Place the entire piece in the album by removing the screw posts, attaching the base to the kraft adhesive strip. Replace the cover and the screws.
7. Tie jute between the two screws and add a bow above the quote, gluing it directly to the cover, centered over the quote.
8. Add veneer stars and camera to front of album cover making sure to line them up with the base underneath -- stars in the corner, camera centered below the quote).
9. Attach the photo overlay to the BACK of the cover-place adhesive behind veneer pieces for little to no visibility.