1. Spray all three cones with spray glue and sprinkle with iridescent glitter. Let dry.
2. For the large tree, cut a length of ribbon and glue one end to the top of the cone. Wrap the ribbon loosely, spiraling down the cone. Glue the end again at the bottom. Make a small bow with the ribbon and glue at the bottom of the cone.
3. Glue in larger pieces of fruit near the base of the large tree, just above the bow. Glue the fruit and berries angling up the front of the tree as shown. Fill in around the fruit with pieces of the fern and the silver leaves. Spritz the fern with spray glue and sprinkle with the iridescent glitter before gluing to the cone.
4. For the medium tree, cut lengths of boxwood branches and glue them to the tree vertically. Start at the bottom of the tree and overlap the branches to the top to as shown. Fill in by gluing in lengths of the silver branches. Glue the silver pinecones evenly spaced around the tree. Spray the tree with glue and sprinkle entire tree with white glitter.
5. For the smallest tree, cut several fern leaves from the bunch. Glue the leaves around the tree horizontally to completely cover the tree. Spiral the leaves up the tree from bottom to top, slightly overlapping the leaves. Spray tree with glue and sprinkle with iridescent glitter.